Please follow these rules when posting comments on the blog.
1. Please, no last names, school names or addresses.
2. Do not link to your personal blog/journal from your school blog.
3. If you want to write your opinion on a topic, make sure you use science vocabulary and remember everyone with access can read what you write.
4. Always make sure you check over your post for spelling errors, grammar errors, and your use of words.
5. Never disrespect someone else in your blog, whether it’s a person, an organization, or just a general idea.
6. Don’t write about other people without permission; if you can’t get their permission, use first names only. Never share someone elses last name.
7. Watch your language!
8. Make sure things you write about are factual.
9. Keep it education-oriented.